- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Boom Lift Models Reach up to at Least 40 Feet - JLG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 400S and 460SJ are telescopic or straight boom lifts, and the 450AJ is an articulating boom lift. All three machines offer class-leading platform capacities and lift times, which can improve operator productivity. Enhanced system designs and new hoods should increase in-service time, which improves utilization rates and owner total cost of ownership.
With platform capacities up to 1,000 pounds, these machines allow operators to take more tools and supplies to jobsite, which can improve work output. The capacities are 10-40 percent more than similarly sized competitive booms on the market.
These lifts employ fewer hydraulic hoses — up to 40 percent fewer — and streamlined hose routing compared to previous models. This reduces the number of potential leak points and minimizes servicing. The MDI display on these machines communicates full language text, not just fault codes, which may simplify troubleshooting and reduce the duration of service calls.
The hoods feature a new design made of a new Dura Tough material. Dura Tough is a stout-yet-flexible polymer that won’t ding like steel and is not as brittle as ABS. Thus, fleet owners may spend less time repairing or replacing hoods damaged on the job. New latches, common with JLG’s Ultra Boom® line of lifts, provide easy access and secure closure.
“JLG is listening to the industry. We’re building lifts that meet the industry’s calls for machines that are durable, easy to service, and improve operator productivity. The combination of these factors contributes to lower total cost of ownership and better ROI for our customers,” says Corey Raymo, JLG Industries’ global product director for AWPs. “These JLG machines are also designed for the world market, so they are easily transportable. They can be driven into shipping containers and even have options for oversized tires that can be flipped to ship.”
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Power Tools: New Technology To Address New Demands
- How to Select the Right MEWP
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality