Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Boom Lift Accessory - JLG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SkyGuard provides enhanced control panel protection for boom lifts. When activated by about 50 pounds of force, a sensor stops all functions. It reverses functionality, then undoes most functions in use at the time of the sensor activation. In situations where extreme force is exerted, the sensor bar breaks away to provide additional space for the operator. A horn and optional blue flashing beacon simultaneously alert other workers to sensor activation. The unit does not limit platform workspace or the capacity of the boom lift or disrupt operator visibility.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality