- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Head Gardener »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Bonding Adhesive - Mule-Hide Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The improved formula of the low-VOC bonding adhesive for use with ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) and thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) roofing systems dries faster than the original product. It is freeze-resistant and meets the volatile organic compound (VOC) content requirements of the Ozone Transport Commission as part of an effort by 13 Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic states to reduce VOC emissions and to meet federal air quality standards. The adhesive dries in one-half the time of the previous formula and delivers a much shorter flash time.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?