- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Boiler - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Modulex line of condensing boilers is equipped with a boiler communications module (BCM) to support integration with building automation systems via Modbus protocol. The BCM can send an alarm when faults are detected within the boiler’s thermal modules or take over operations if the master controller stops working.
The line is also approved for propane installations and breech venting of multiple units through a ceiling or sidewall. Existing AERCO units can be retrofit with the new BCM module and/or convert natural gas units to propane fire operation.
Each boiler combines between two and seven independent, 151,500 BTU/hr., pre-assembled thermal modules housed in a common enclosure. Each module has its own dedicated controller with a combustion safeguard, variable-speed fan, modulating gas valve, electronic ignition, modulating burner, flow temperature sensor, thermostat and heat exchanger. If a single module requires maintenance or repair, the other modules in the boiler can maintain the system load requirements.
With modulating capabilities from 6:1 to 23:1, the boiler line delivers condensing capabilities, operation of less than 50 dBa and low nitrogen oxide emissions. Units can support low gas pressure applications and can be vented using PVC materials. Each unit has multiple supply/return piping, venting and gas connection locations, combustion view ports and easy access to all operating components.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation