- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Assistant Director »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Sr. Maintenance Worker »
- Executive Director »
Blast-Resistant Window Anchors - Cintec America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Cintec America’s Blast Window Retention Anchor System offers a customized solution for various applications and masonry substrates to provide maximum resistance to explosions.
After an initial on-site assessment, the anchor is fashioned from a steel bar enclosed in a mesh fabric sleeve, which is then inserted into the masonry and connected to the frames. A specially-developed, non-polymer, cementitious grout is then injected into the sleeve under low pressure. The grout then fuses with the mesh, expands, and shapes itself around the steel to fit the space.
Cintec uses dry or low-volume wet diamond drilling techniques to reduce or even eliminate water damage associated with conventional concrete wet drilling.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- High-Performance Exteriors Provide Long-Term Energy Efficiency
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Stretch Natural Light Deep Into a Building
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Case Study: External Finishes Add New Dimension for High-Rise