- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Blade UPS Power System - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
System fits into a standard 19-inch rack and delivers power protection from 12kW to 60 kW. Input and output voltages are 230-400V or 120-208V, and frequency is 50 or 60 Hz. Backup time is typically 14 minutes. Battery type is VRLA-AGM, and runtime is 12 minutes at 50 percent load, and 4.7 minutes at 100 percent load.
Extended battery modules are available. The three-phase system has heat dissipation of less than 371W/1266 BTU/hr at 100 percent rated load, and is fan cooled and temperature microprocessor monitored, with front air entry and rear exhaust.
Audible noise at normal operation is 50 dBA at 1 meter. The units include software containing LanSafe power management software.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully