Blade UPS Power System - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
System fits into a standard 19-inch rack and delivers power protection from 12kW to 60 kW. Input and output voltages are 230-400V or 120-208V, and frequency is 50 or 60 Hz. Backup time is typically 14 minutes. Battery type is VRLA-AGM, and runtime is 12 minutes at 50 percent load, and 4.7 minutes at 100 percent load.
Extended battery modules are available. The three-phase system has heat dissipation of less than 371W/1266 BTU/hr at 100 percent rated load, and is fan cooled and temperature microprocessor monitored, with front air entry and rear exhaust.
Audible noise at normal operation is 50 dBA at 1 meter. The units include software containing LanSafe power management software.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully