- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
Bike Shelter - Duogard - Facility Management Product Release
The Razor and the Shed bike shelters offer a modular design which allows them to fit into tight spaces without breaking the budget. Standard sizes start at 8.5-by-6 feet and go up by increments of 3 feet, but can be customized to fit any specific size needed.
Duo-Gard offers a variety of racks to achieve a diverse range of parking options. These options include vertical bicycle parking, horizontal bicycle parking, or two-tiered storage options which maximize bicycle density within the shelter.
The Shed model is engineered to accommodate the use of steel or aluminum, depending on the shelter size and geographic loading. The Razor model bears a two post design, requiring a steel only approach. The cantilevered roof makes the Razor design the more aesthetic option of the two.
The shelters are painted in a three-part Tnemec epoxy paint finish including: a zinc primer undercoat for maximum rust prevention, a color epoxy paint mid-coat, and clear top coat for paint finish protection. A galvanized finish is also available.
There are a number of material options for the single-slope roof, including twin-wall translucent polycarbonate in clear, opal, bronze, green, blue, or a Kynar painted standing-seam roof including 24 standard color offerings. Additionally, a corrugated roof option in a galvanized or painted finish is available.
- Construction Defects: What Is Your Legal Recourse?
- How Early Occupant Engagement Leads to More Suitable Spaces
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $106 Million Upgrade Brings Women's Facilities On Par with Men's