- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Bench - Cumberland Furniture - Facility Management Product Release
The Alia Bench emphasizes the horizontal lines of its simple form by layering fine materials, and is available in both metal and wood versions.
The metal version features a steel base and a wood frame and the wood version features a solid maple base. Both have a plush, 4-inch-thick upholstered cushion on the body. The bench is available in 4 lengths ranging from 24 to 72 inches.
The wood-base version of the bench features maple veneer and solids in a catalyzed lacquer available in the company’s maple finishes. The metal-base bench has a base of welded and smoothed stainless steel available in polished, satin, or statuary bronze finishes. Both versions benefit from quality handcrafted construction techniques that assure years of reliable use and lasting appeal.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office