Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Batteries - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The advanced lithium 18-volt batteries are available in two sizes, 2.0 and 4.0 Ampere-hour (Ah). Each provides short-circuit, over-current, and over-discharge protection and cell balancing. The batteries work in temperatures of 29-158 degrees. When outside the temperature range, thermal protection shuts the battery down, while over-discharge protection eliminates the trickle effect. The 2.0 Ah unit provides more than 200 presses per charge, and the 4.0 delivers more than 400. Both batteries have a lifespan of 400-500 charges. Charge times are 30 minutes faster than the standard for the 2.0 batteries and 45 minutes faster for the 4.0 batteries.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality