Basin Wrench Provides Access to Dark Work Spaces - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The Basin Wrench includes a light that illuminates dark work spaces and automatically shuts off after five minutes of inactivity to preserve battery life, as well as a removable T-handle that pivots 180 degrees to provide easier access to tight under-sink spaces during repair or installation. The removable T-handle also provides the option to use a standard 3/8-inch ratchet or breaker bar for additional leverage.
“We always ask for feedback from our customers so that we can continue to make improvements that help them be efficient and manage each job successfully,” said Gina Luzius, RIDGID Global Marketing Manager, Hand Tools. “This upgrade is a perfect example of being responsive with additional benefits that help an already well-used tool become even more valuable.”
The basin wrench has an ergonomic handle and an improved easy-to-use telescoping design, extending its reach up to 17 inches. The jaw has been upgraded with a heavy-duty, rust-resistant spring and travel limiter to provide a tighter grip and longer lifetime.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality