Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Automatic Transfer Switches - Cummins Power Generation - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s automatic transfer switches have been certified to comply with Class C, D, E and F (previously Zone 3 and 4) seismic provisions of the International Building Code (IBC) 2000, 2003 and 2006, as well as the NFPA 5000 code published by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). The certificate of compliance qualifies the automatic transfer switches for use in emergency power systems wherever seismically rated equipment should be considered, up to and including Classes C, D, E and F.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully