Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Automatic Transfer Switches - Cummins Power Generation - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s automatic transfer switches have been certified to comply with Class C, D, E and F (previously Zone 3 and 4) seismic provisions of the International Building Code (IBC) 2000, 2003 and 2006, as well as the NFPA 5000 code published by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). The certificate of compliance qualifies the automatic transfer switches for use in emergency power systems wherever seismically rated equipment should be considered, up to and including Classes C, D, E and F.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully