- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
Audio/Visual Alarm Notifier - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The SpectrAlert Advance series of audible/visible notification appliances includes indoor and outdoor wall-mount and ceiling-mount selectable-output horns, strobes, horn/strobes, chimes and chime strobes.
SpectrAlert Advance features a plug-in design for pre-wiring mounting plates and checking wiring continuity before installing any devices. Other features include 11 field-selectable candelas for horns and 7 for chimes, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela and a shorting spring on mounting plate for continuity check before installation.
SpectrAlert ceiling strobes can be selected in standard or high candela, combinations of red and white exteriors and a selection of exterior markings in various languages.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA