Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aspirating Smoke Detector - Xtralis - Facility Management Product Release
VESDA-E VEU has 15 times greater sensitivity to smoke and double the longevity while maintaining sensitivity over its lifetime, with 4 percent less power consumption, as compared to earlier generations of VESDA, according to the company. Delivers ASD addressability at up to 120 holes. Aspirator provides a total pipe length of 2,624 ft.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA