Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aspirating Smoke Detector - Fike/Xtralis - Facility Management Product Release
Aspirating Smoke Detector uses new or existing VESDA pipe networks to detect smoke and up to nine hazardous/combustible gases. The VESDA ECO by Xtralis detector can house up to two gas sensors and additional detectors can be added. Integrates with the company's fire alarm control panels, as well as programmable logic controllers, HVAC systems and BMS.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA