Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aspirating Fire Detector - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
Aspirating Fire Detector uses an extremely sensitive blue LED to provide very early warning fire detection up to 60 minutes before combustion. FAAST (Fire Alarm Aspiration Sensing Technology) also uses an infrared laser to identify nuisances like dust that can cause false alarms and downtime. Includes five programmable alarm levels and 10 pre-alert particulate levels.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA