Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Aspirating Detection Gateway - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The aspirating smoke detection (ASD) gateway allows the NOTIFIER system to monitor all levels of smoke, from pre-alarm to fire alarm conditions. Individual aspirating detector's sensitivity thresholds, trouble events and all communication/supervision faults are also reported through the NOTIFIER network. NOTIFIER fire alarm control panels, annunciators and ONYXWorks graphic monitoring stations can display all aspirating system notifications while providing users major controls of the ASD network.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 Fire Safety Myths: Will Equipment Work as Designed?
- 3 Fire Safety Myths: How Will Occupants React?
- Federal Requirements Tie Reimbursements To Life Safety Compliance
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA