Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aspirating Detection Gateway - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The aspirating smoke detection (ASD) gateway allows the NOTIFIER system to monitor all levels of smoke, from pre-alarm to fire alarm conditions. Individual aspirating detector's sensitivity thresholds, trouble events and all communication/supervision faults are also reported through the NOTIFIER network. NOTIFIER fire alarm control panels, annunciators and ONYXWorks graphic monitoring stations can display all aspirating system notifications while providing users major controls of the ASD network.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA