- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Groundskeeper »
Ash Receptacle - Quick Crete Products Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Halo smokeless ash receptacle eliminates tobacco smoke and odors. Its covered design also eliminates the unsightly appearance caused by partially smoked or spent cigarette and cigar butts.
The units are designed for areas where clean air is a high priority, such as hospitals, outdoor eating areas, campuses, transit platforms, and other public areas. Installation requires no mounting, grouting, drilling or permanent attachment. The receptacles are available in seven different styles, ranging from classic to contemporary. They also are available in a variety of color and surface finishes.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Grounds Management: Preparing for Certification
- A Blizzard of Challenges in Keeping Schools Open
- Utility Vehicles Extend Reach, Expand Efficiency
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today