- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Articulating Boom - Genie Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The Z-40/23N self-propelled unit offers a profile of 4 feet 11 inches and fits through standard-sized double doors. Weighing 15,230 pounds, it has a turning radius of 2 feet 11 inches. It features an up and over maximum clearance of 21 feet 3 inches, 46 feet 5 inches maximum working height and 22 feet 8 inches maximum horizontal reach. It has a multi-function control system that allows operation of several machine functions at the same time.
It has variable-speed technology that repositions loads up to a lift capacity of 500 pounds within the boom’s range of motion. Proportional lift and drive controls allow users to manage the speed of each function and make adjustments in tight areas. A side-to-side 180-degree rotating jib is available.
For torque and traction control, the drive wheels on the unit work independently, providing a tighter turn and the ability to handle a 30 percent grade.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality