- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Architectural Mesh Retractor - Cambridge Architectural - Facility Management Product Release
Cambridge Architectural’s Reelease is a custom-designed, motorized retractable attachment method for metal fabric applications.
The device provides the ability to raise or lower metal fabric with the touch of a button. A concealed, overhead-mounted motorized reel both releases the metal fabric downward and retracts it upward for concealed storage.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office