Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aquasonic Fire Suppression - Ansul Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Fire Suppression System uses supersonic technology to break down water particles into trillions of smaller droplets that are uniform in size to extract heat from the fire and suppress it. The Aquasonic can cover a surface area of 88,800 square feet with three gallons of water. Provides Class B fire protection.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA