- Maintenance Tech II »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Anti-Slip Matting - Plastex Matting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Heronrib is a rolled PVC mat designed to drain water away from the spill source in four directions. With four-way channeled underbars, the mats provide both non-slip accident prevention and the most hygienic control.
Heronrib is infused with the additive Sanitized, an anti-microbial, anti-fungal agent. The mats carry a three-year manufacturer's warranty against defect, and the non-porous PVC is thermally welded. The matting can be ordered as large as four feet wide by 33 feet long in a variety of colors. Accessories are available for joining and edging.
- 5 Hidden Costs of Deferring Maintenance
- Resilience: Redefining Reactive Maintenance
- Linking Facilities and Human Health
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use