- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Anchors - Powers Fasteners Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Heli-Pin anchors have a reinforced core and perform in concrete and masonry, as well as wood and steel studs. With the anchors, users can stabilize brick and masonry walls and make invisible repairs to masonry building facades. The corrosion-resistant stainless-steel anchor tie creates a mechanical connection between the masonry facades and the underlying base material. The anchors can serve as reinforcement for ties that are corroded or missing.
They come in a variety of lengths and diameters and can be installed with no exposed hardware. Users counter-sink the anchor 1/2 inch below the outer surface and fill and patch to ensure a seamless look.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs