Anchoring Epoxy - The Quikrete Companies - Facility Management Product Release
FastSet™ is a two-component structural epoxy designed for horizontal or vertical rapid anchoring of bolts, threaded rods, railings, and rebar dowels into concrete or masonry. The epoxy comes in a cartridge users can load into a commercial-grade caulk gun. The low-odor epoxy consists of a non-sag formula that is solvent-free and will achieve a 24,000-pound ultimate load strength.
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- How Design Assist Can Help Meet Tight Construction Deadlines
- Curtain Wall vs. Window Wall: Making the Proper Choice
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation