Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Anchoring Epoxy - The Quikrete Companies - Facility Management Product Release
FastSet™ is a two-component structural epoxy designed for horizontal or vertical rapid anchoring of bolts, threaded rods, railings, and rebar dowels into concrete or masonry. The epoxy comes in a cartridge users can load into a commercial-grade caulk gun. The low-odor epoxy consists of a non-sag formula that is solvent-free and will achieve a 24,000-pound ultimate load strength.
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- Construction Success: Proper Planning, Good Communication, Right People
- Planning Plumbing in New Healthcare Facilities
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation
- 3 Ways Waiting Rooms Can Benefit Facilities