Air Venting Valve - AGF - Facility Management Product Release
PURGENVENT Air Venting Valves work alone or in tandem to eliminate excess air from wet fire sprinkler systems, to meet or exceed the requirements of NFPA 13(2016).
The PURGENVENT M7910MAV Manual Air Venting valve is a single valve with integral strainer and ball check designed to vent air during system filling.
The PURGENVENT M7900AAV Automatic Air Venting single body valve incorporates an isolation valve and strainer with a purge valve to allow for rapid air purging as the system is filling, and the automatic venting of air once the system is operational.
The PURGENVENT M7950ILV Inline Air Venting valve was developed for use in systems with location restrictions. The M7950ILV utilizes an inline specially designed air/water separation chamber with an air scoop to aid in the separation of air from water during system filling and testing. The separation chamber’s larger diameter allows water entering the chamber to expand momentarily and separate from the air which is then scooped into the venting assembly to be released by the M7900AAV.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Fire Safe? Answer These Critical Questions About Building Fire Protection
- The Hidden Threat of Corrosion in Water-Based Fire Sprinkler Systems
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA