Air-Sealing Grommet - Tate Access Floors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Air-sealing grommet for environments with raised access floors with underfloor air distribution prevents leakage of pressurized air around power and data cables that pass from room to room via through-wall cutouts. AirArrest uses thousands of polygonal-shaped filaments that nest together within an anodized aluminum frame with little or no interstitial space. Accommodates wall cutout sizes of 6-by-14-inches or 4- and 6-inch diameters.
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- How Design Assist Can Help Meet Tight Construction Deadlines
- Curtain Wall vs. Window Wall: Making the Proper Choice
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation