Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air-Sealing Grommet - Tate Access Floors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Air-sealing grommet for environments with raised access floors with underfloor air distribution prevents leakage of pressurized air around power and data cables that pass from room to room via through-wall cutouts. AirArrest uses thousands of polygonal-shaped filaments that nest together within an anodized aluminum frame with little or no interstitial space. Accommodates wall cutout sizes of 6-by-14-inches or 4- and 6-inch diameters.
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- Construction Success: Proper Planning, Good Communication, Right People
- Planning Plumbing in New Healthcare Facilities
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation
- 3 Ways Waiting Rooms Can Benefit Facilities