- Director of Facilities Management »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Executive Director »
Air Handler - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Air Handler features energy recovery, airflow monitoring and humidity control options. The Performance Climate Changer's features include Cool Dry Quiet desiccant dehumidification wheels, energy recovery wheels, direct-drive plenum fan arrays and dual-path split dehumidification units. This air handler can be applied with chilled water systems and control systems in a low-flow, low-temperature HVAC system.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation