- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Maintenance Mechanic I »
- Project Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Air Filtration System - Erlab Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Halo is an air change alternative that provides reduction of air change rates while simultaneously improving lab air quality. Neutrodine filtration technology captures and retains a broad range of acids, bases and solvents. Installs in the ceiling grid. Onboard LED lighting emits a constant "halo," which will pulse to communicate the detection and capture of fugitive emissions.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation