Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air Barrier - Sto Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Air Barrier and waterproofing material protects rough openings and transition detailing in above-grade wall construction. StoGuard RapidSeal is compatible with most common building materials, including concrete, concrete masonry, brick, gypsum sheathing, wood and cement-based sheathings. Rapid drying time usually allows for same-day installation of windows or top coating with other wall assembly components, according to the company.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall