Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aerial Work Platform - JLG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The FS60 LiftPod features a 30-inch base that enables operators to move the unit through doorways without having to disassemble it. With an enclosed platform, 12-foot working height, and 6-foot standing height, the unit allows workers to move hands-free in a 360-degree range of motion. The unit includes an attachable work tray that holds up to 33 pounds of tools and materials and has a 330-pound-rated capacity.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality