Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aerial Work Platform - The Raymond Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The MPV provides flexible operation, comfort and stability for overhead maintenance and repair at elevations up to almost 31 feet. The unit has an enclosed operator platform and is ideal for overhead maintenance applications. A lift truck equipped with the MPV can travel at its fully elevated height of 31 feet. The embedded ACR System™ regulates speed relative to elevated height at a speed of 1 to 6.5 mph when fully elevated.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality