Adhesive Backing Can Cut Installation Time in Half - nora - Facility Management Product Release
nTx is a pre-applied, solvent-free adhesive backing that minimizes prep work and eliminates drying protocols, saving valuable time and money. Previously limited to noraplan products, nora nTx is now available with norament floor coverings as well.
Engineered to reduce installation time by as much as 50 percent when compared to standard PVC sheet installation, the revolutionary fast installation system dramatically lowers the total cost of a construction project. With the ability to be installed over existing flooring in renovation projects, further time savings are realized.
“We’ve all heard the statement ‘time is money’. nora nTx is all about saving time,” said Tim Cole, vice president of marketing at nora systems, Inc., North America. “No commercial resilient flooring installs more quickly and effectively. That’s because the system eliminates the use of a wet adhesive. No more spreading adhesives (even with flash coving), replacing worn trowels and waiting for the adhesive to set up, or cure. Installed nora floors with nTx are ready for immediate use, or immediate welding, initial cleaning, and rolling loads. The installer walks out and you move in.”
nora nTx is also resistant to high moisture vapor emissions and extensive pH limits, which eliminates the need for moisture testing and remediation.
nora flooring with nTx features the same performance benefits, including durability, a simple maintenance regimen, improved acoustics, comfort underfoot, naturally bacteriostatic and fungistatic, stain and slip resistance, improved indoor air quality, with GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low VOC emissions and an extended life cycle— spanning several decades.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors