- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Grounds Supervisor »
Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels - Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The Fire-Lite Endurance Series offers two fire alarm control panels — the ES-50X and ES-200X — that feature dual-path communications, programmable buttons and support for combined fire and CO addressable detection.
The Endurance Series offers more communication options with the choice of built-in IP and POTs for dual communications, as well as cellular side-cars for extended backup and added reliability. Both panels offer four programmable buttons to perform routine tasks quickly, and feature a USB port for easy programming and firmware updates.
The panels offer simplified SWIFT wireless operations featuring a built-in wireless display driver and annunciator.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- What You Need to Know About Fire Door Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- How to Choose the Right Process to Upgrade Fire and Life Safety Systems
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA