- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels - Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The Fire-Lite Endurance Series offers two fire alarm control panels — the ES-50X and ES-200X — that feature dual-path communications, programmable buttons and support for combined fire and CO addressable detection.
The Endurance Series offers more communication options with the choice of built-in IP and POTs for dual communications, as well as cellular side-cars for extended backup and added reliability. Both panels offer four programmable buttons to perform routine tasks quickly, and feature a USB port for easy programming and firmware updates.
The panels offer simplified SWIFT wireless operations featuring a built-in wireless display driver and annunciator.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA