Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels - Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The Fire-Lite Endurance Series offers two fire alarm control panels — the ES-50X and ES-200X — that feature dual-path communications, programmable buttons and support for combined fire and CO addressable detection.
The Endurance Series offers more communication options with the choice of built-in IP and POTs for dual communications, as well as cellular side-cars for extended backup and added reliability. Both panels offer four programmable buttons to perform routine tasks quickly, and feature a USB port for easy programming and firmware updates.
The panels offer simplified SWIFT wireless operations featuring a built-in wireless display driver and annunciator.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Fire Protection Systems: 10 Things to Check When Closing Your Facility
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA