- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Acoustic Ceiling Tiles - pinta acoustic inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SquareLine Ultra Metal Ceiling Tiles from pinta acoustic have a recycled material content between 35 and 55 percent, which can help a building earn LEED credits, according to the company. SQUARELINE tiles are constructed of expanded metal in three patterns: standard, medium and ultra mesh. The patterns have open areas, respectively, of 68.2 percent, 62.5 percent and 71.4 percent.
The ceiling tiles can be ordered with or without an acoustical backer, which is prebonded to the metal tile. When equipped with an acoustical backer, the tiles have a noise reduction coefficiency of 0.55 to 0.60, depending on the thickness of the backer.
Tiles in the standard mesh pattern are available in a beveled or flat profile, with white or chrome metal and optional light grey or charcoal acoustical backer. The medium and ultra have a flat profile and are available in chrome metal with optional light grey or charcoal backer. All of the company’s ceiling tiles are offered in 24- by 24-inch, 24- by 48-inch, 48- by 48-inch, and custom sizes.
The metal ceiling tiles are Class 1 fire-rated.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs