- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Acoustic Ceiling Panel - Kirei - Facility Management Product Release
EchoStar acoustic ceiling panel clouds can products can achieve an NRC rating greater or equal to .70 and contain 60 percent post-consumer PET plastic. Unlike full ceilings, EchoStar cloud units can be installed in specific places that need acoustical control via an infinitely customizable and ecologically sound product. The single or linked units are available in five colors, including white, ivory, speckled gray, gray and charcoal. The diamond facets deflect sound waves while the EchoPanel surface absorbs sound, reducing echo and controlling noise.
EchoStar solves challenging acoustical problems in offices, hotel lobbies, restaurants, retail stores, concert halls, auditoriums, gymnasiums, or meeting halls to aid in improving sound quality and occupant enjoyment, as well as serve as a design feature or architectural effect. EchoStar acoustic ceiling panels are made by Woven Image and distributed exclusively in North America by Kirei.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office