Acoustic Barrier - Silentium - Facility Management Product Release
The S-Barrier is a lightweight acoustic barrier offering significant noise reduction [6-10 dB(A)], mainly at the low frequencies (<1000Hz), where passive barriers are less effective. The unit provides a solution for noise emitted from machines and other work applications such as a generator enclosure or chillers enclosure. It eliminates the mass of material traditionally used to enclose and protect to reduce low-frequency noise.
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- How Design Assist Can Help Meet Tight Construction Deadlines
- Curtain Wall vs. Window Wall: Making the Proper Choice
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation