Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Acoustic Barrier - Silentium - Facility Management Product Release
The S-Barrier is a lightweight acoustic barrier offering significant noise reduction [6-10 dB(A)], mainly at the low frequencies (<1000Hz), where passive barriers are less effective. The unit provides a solution for noise emitted from machines and other work applications such as a generator enclosure or chillers enclosure. It eliminates the mass of material traditionally used to enclose and protect to reduce low-frequency noise.
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- Construction Success: Proper Planning, Good Communication, Right People
- Planning Plumbing in New Healthcare Facilities
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation
- 3 Ways Waiting Rooms Can Benefit Facilities