Access Ports - Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems - Facility Management Product Release
The Panel-Safe line of control cabinet power and data access ports maximize personnel protection from high voltage, shock hazards and arc flash hazards covered in NFPA 70E. The product line is designed to permit closed-door panel access and convenient GFCI testing, satisfying the control panel receptacle standard per NFPA 79.
Panel-Safe products allow maintenance personnel to have Ethernet access and AC power without having to shut down equipment or to be exposed to live electrical connections.
The Panel-Safe products offer an alternate solution to recent changes to the National Electric Code mandating that personnel who access energized control cabinets must wear appropriate personal protection (PPE). The product’s solution is an easier, less expensive way to access internal programmable controllers and utility receptacles, according to the company. The product line capabilities include a variety of data connections with optional 20A 125V GFCI protection.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully