Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Access Control - TAC - Facility Management Product Release
Aimed at critical government and public sector security applications, the Web-enabled ACX Series controllers provide access control for one to eight doors over the Ethernet and supports up to 480,000 personnel records and are compatible with distributed applications.
With the ACX Series, users have the ability to:
- Adjust access rights automatically when condition or threat levels change. The condition level may be set manually at a workstation or automatically through program control.
- Lock down areas in response to potential threats, including sealing off areas, disabling card readers and other measures. Lockdown can be initiated manually or automatically.
- Apply encryption via 192-bit Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) and Internet Key Exchange Protocol (IKE) to ensure tamper-proof communications between Andover Continuum controllers and workstations.
Along with the other recent Andover Continuum introductions, the new ACX Series is designed to conform to new U.S. government standards under Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12, and the related Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 201.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong