Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Access Control - Videx - Facility Management Product Release
The company's lock system converts existing mechanical locks into an access control system by replacing the mechanical locks with electronic lock cylinders. Batteries for the system reside in the keys, which eliminates the need for wiring or batteries in the locks. The system allows a start and end date to be assigned to keys, with up to 3300 locks allowed to be assigned to a standard user. The locks record the lock ID, date, time, key ID each time a key is used. Options include cylinders for doorways, cabinets, padlocks, vending machines and custom applications.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control