Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Absorbent Mats - New Pig Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Fat Mat from New Pig is an absorbent floor mat for applications that require mats to last longer and absorb more. Sixteen layers of thermally bonded polypropylene enable the mat to absorb up to 56 ounces of oils, coolants, solvents and water. The chemically-resistant mat won't degrade and is safe for use with most liquids. The mats are available in pads or rolls and has perforations so that operators use only what is needed. In addition, the mat can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors