AC Drives - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The ACB drive series features plain-language interfaces and control routines to support UL Type 1 and Type 12 applications at 230, 460, and 600 Volts. The drives range from fractional to 500 hp stock ratings, address a variety of industrial applications and support most industrial communication networks. The ACB330 is a general-purpose AC microdrive that is heavy-duty rated up to 30 hp and can handle variable and constant torque, as well as constant horsepower applications. The ACB530 AC drive is designed to handle complex, sensorless vector applications.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully