AC Drives - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Baldor Electric Company’s V*S line of adjustable speed drives include models for diverse applications.
Two models of high-performance AC drives use powerful processors and removable keypads that provide quick help text information in several languages. The 115 VAC models are available up to three HP, 230 VAC models up to 60 HP, and 460V and 575V are available up to 125 HP.
The microdrive models feature user-friendly interfaces and are designed for consistent motor control throughout a wide range of voltages, power, and enclosure types.
The pump and fan drive, available from five to 700 HP, is designed with energy-saving features. Its automatic energy savings mode adjusts output automatically based on load for optimum savings. It uses a traditional inverter V/Hz control with linear, fan/pump, or custom curves, as well as sensorless vector control for constant-torque pump and fan applications.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects