Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
6-Inch LED Luminaires Designed for Retrofit Projects - Finelite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Finelite,Inc., a leading manufacturer of high performance lighting systems for offices, education and healthcare facilities, has released a suite of 6-inch aperture, specification-grade, LED luminaires — the HP-6 LED Collection. This architectural collection, one more in the award-winning HP-X LED family, creates new lighting design options with 6-inch-wide lines of continuous, uniform illumination.
The HP-6 Collection includes recessed, direct, surface mount, and air return models. The collection mounts On-Grid for fast, easy installation and the direct pendant has flexible mounting brackets to accommodate existing architecture. The extruded aluminum body is available, with shipping in 10 working days, in any length, minimum 2 feet and in increments down to 1/16th of an inch, standard. Configurations with 90-degree corners in a single plane are also available, are also available in 10 working days. Custom configurations with clean, mitered corners are available and give designers the freedom to create planar angles and transitions as defined by the architecture.
All Finelite LED luminaires utilize mid-powered LEDs driven at low currents. This results in low operating temperatures and lifetimes sustaining 90% of initial light output at 100,000 hours. HP-6 delivers performance levels of up to 108 lumens per watt. Other features include:
● Two lumen packages and three color temperatures (3000K, 3500K and 4000K)
● 0-10V integral dimming driver (10% to 100% dimming range) standard
● 10-year warranty on all components
● The HP-6 LED collection complies with the Buy American Act of 2009.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health