30-Cycle Transfer Switches - Russelectric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Transfer Switches can close in on and withstand 30 cycles of fault current. RTS Series transfer switches have the withstand capacity to allow downstream devices to clear a fault before upstream devices. Available in single- and dual-motor versions in ratings from 100 to 4,000 amps for either open- or closed-transition switching.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully