30-Cycle Transfer Switches - Russelectric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Transfer Switches can close in on and withstand 30 cycles of fault current. RTS Series transfer switches have the withstand capacity to allow downstream devices to clear a fault before upstream devices. Available in single- and dual-motor versions in ratings from 100 to 4,000 amps for either open- or closed-transition switching.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully