30-Cycle Transfer Switches - Russelectric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Transfer Switches can close in on and withstand 30 cycles of fault current. RTS Series transfer switches have the withstand capacity to allow downstream devices to clear a fault before upstream devices. Available in single- and dual-motor versions in ratings from 100 to 4,000 amps for either open- or closed-transition switching.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully