Thermal-Energy Storage Tanks - Facility Management Product Release
Icebank thermal-energy storage tanks contain a spiral-wound, polyethylene-tube heat exchanger surrounded with water and can be used in both a full- or partial- load off-peak cooling system. Tanks are available from 45 to over 500 ton-hours. No moving parts.
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings