Liquid Flashing - Facility Management Product Release
Air-Shield is an elastomeric, polyether liquid-applied flashing and detailing membrane that bonds to most construction materials, such as aluminum, brick, concrete, wood, vinyl, and exterior gypsum board. The general-purpose, wet-flashing membrane is used to seal rough openings and detail joints between exterior gypsum boards. The flashing is designed for window and door applications and should be used as liquid-applied flashing.
- Products: Paints & Coatings
- Coatings Considerations For Concrete Surfaces
- Sorting Through the Various Types of Concrete Coatings
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors
- Choosing Interior Paint Colors