Lighting Control - Facility Management Product Release
The Powerlink EM system combines individual branch circuit remote control and metering functions by circuit, zone, space, panel or complete lighting system in a single lighting panelboard enclosure. It provides historical trends and generates reports. Features include an integral scheduling functionality, BACnet and Modbus connectivity and an embedded web server. Smart metering is accomplished using the PowerLogic Branch Circuit Power Meter.
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Smart-Building Tools for High-Performance Buildings
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response