Lighting Control - Facility Management Product Release
The Powerlink EM system combines individual branch circuit remote control and metering functions by circuit, zone, space, panel or complete lighting system in a single lighting panelboard enclosure. It provides historical trends and generates reports. Features include an integral scheduling functionality, BACnet and Modbus connectivity and an embedded web server. Smart metering is accomplished using the PowerLogic Branch Circuit Power Meter.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Lighting Control on FacilityZone.com