Environmental Index Tool - Facility Management Product Release
The Environmental Index tool is designed to balance energy efficiency with occupant comfort. Expressed as a percentage, it reflects how close the zone temperature is to heating and cooling setpoints in a space and can also combine relative humidity and contaminants like carbon dioxide. Every zone, floor and building can be calculated, trended and reported.
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Smart-Building Tools for High-Performance Buildings
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response