Environmental Index Tool - Facility Management Product Release
The Environmental Index tool is designed to balance energy efficiency with occupant comfort. Expressed as a percentage, it reflects how close the zone temperature is to heating and cooling setpoints in a space and can also combine relative humidity and contaminants like carbon dioxide. Every zone, floor and building can be calculated, trended and reported.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response