Dehumidification System - Facility Management Product Release
The Humidi-MiZer adaptive dehumidification system is available on WeatherExpert Series models from 3 to 23 tons. Using a space thermostat and humidistat input, the Humidi-MiZer system changes the refrigerant flow by adjusting the position of the refrigerant solenoid valves. There are three modes of operation: normal, sub-cooling, and hot gas reheat. For units with two refrigerant circuits, each circuit can operate in each of the three modes independently.
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings