- Building Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
nora Publishes Health Product Declarations for Two Standard Floor Coverings
Nora systems, Inc., a manufacturer of rubber floor coverings, recently published Health Product Declarations (HPDs) for norament standard and noraplan standard floor coverings.
The Health Product Declaration Collaborative (HPDC) is a customer-led member organization committed to the continuous improvement of the building industry’s performance through transparency, openness and innovation in the product supply chain. The organization created, supports and evolves the Health Product Declaration, an open standard format for the accurate reporting of material contents and potential health hazards.
Tim Cole, vice president of marketing at nora systems, Inc., was named to the HPDC board of directors in 2016.
“Publishing HPDs for nora products helps our customers make more informed purchasing decisions as they strive to meet sustainability goals,” Cole says. “It also shows our interest in transparency, especially as it relates to our products and what goes into them.”
HPDs qualify for numerous green building rating systems, including LEED v4, WELL, and Google Portico.
The noraplan standard and norament standard HPDs apply to a broad range of nora floor coverings, specifically:
- noraplan standard: noraplan degree, noraplan eco, noraplan environcare, noraplan sentica, noraplan unita, noraplan valua
- norament standard: norament grano, norament satura, norament serra, norament grano stairtreads, norament serra stairtreads and norament round/hammered stairtreads
Published HPDs are available to the public at no charge in the HPD Public Repository at www.hpd-collaborative.org/hpd-public-repository/. To learn more about nora systems, Inc., visit the nora website at www.nora.com/us/.