- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Groundskeeper »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Waterproof Coating Aims to Eliminate Condensation
AguaSeal Waterproofing Systems, LLC has announced a new coating solution for commercial building structures to stop condensation at its source. The NoZwet Anti-Condensation product is an environmentally friendly, water-based coating that inhibits condensation accumulation and ammonia corrosion on ceilings, un-insulated roofs, and a wide range of other surfaces. When applied to our guidelines, NoZwet can absorb approximately 2 pints of water per 10 sqft of ceiling surface by exponentially expanding the surface area.
- Safer working environments for employees
- Less potential for OSHA citations, building closures, insurance claims and lawsuits due to hazardous water and mold accumulation
- Prolonged roof life due to the prevention of corrosion and water damage.
For contractors in the construction industry, NoZwet is a turnkey, high margin product line extension to add value to clients.
HOW IT WORKS
NoZwet is applied to a building's interior ceiling using a textured coating hopper spray system. The coating provides a warmer surface, making it difficult for condensation to form. If condensation were to form, a NoZwet surface would absorb the water at a rate of 2 pints per 10 square feet. NoZwet’s textured surface accelerates the drying rate by at least 15-20 times that of an uncoated surface. Given sufficient airflow, the accumulated condensation is released as humidity back into the atmosphere.